30.3.14

Closing Out the Open


Repping the Z today at 14.5! I'm kind of sad to be done with the Open, but glad to get on to some more serious training finally. Closed it out on a good, but painful note.

I said on Thursday that I'd tell you all how the workout was, and it can be accurately summed up in one word: crappy. Prior to me doing it, people on Instagram and at the gym who had already done it used similar verbiage to describe this workout. (The exact wording was not necessarily blog-approptiate... I'll leave it to your imagination.) After doing it, I too agree that it's the only word that does it justice.

-

Gonna hit some major strength work tomorrow.

- 5x5 back squat at 85% (255# more or less)

- EMOM 10: 
power clean + front squat + full clean + low hang squat clean

No joke just made that up now. That's how it goes sometimes: "What haven't I done in a while? Cleans? I'll do those then."

Alright, the first real workout of the spring is going down this Saturday at 11am. BE THERE!!
The Zamcave is primed and ready for some gnarly workouts!

Pretty smoked from a long day working on the new gym plus 14.5, so this is gonna be it for the blog tonight... Gotta finally get some shut eye.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment