31.3.14

Part II


Another throwback to a solid workout a while ago... Good times.

-

Tomorrow is gonna be good for some Zamcave publicity! Keep your eyes out for a couple Z tshirts in the halls...

So despite my best intentions to lift today, my track coach had other plans... In fact, he eliminated any possibility of me lifting (or walking, for that matter) with:

All done at 80% of full speed: 
- 200m 
- 600m
- 400m
- 400m
- 300m
- 300m
- 200m

80% doesn't sound like a lot... Until the end of the first 400. Brutality.

No walking for me! I think I should invest in a wheelchair for all these leg workouts I do. (You think I'm kidding...)

Hit a little bench sesh with the guys in the weight room after... Nothing too heavy. The sprinting was enough.

In other news, there are about 8 coming this Saturday! It should be mid 50's and sunny. Perfect day for a grisly workout (Just kidding! Not really!...)

More improvements on the Zamcave: Marine and Air Force flags going up this week, as well as a bar rack for the wall and some more painting. It's looking pro... All it needs is the people!

Also, new shirts are in the near future... I'm almost out of all of the current ones, and I'm putting together a new design... I'll run it by a couple folks first just to make sure it's top of the line. There will be some prototype designs on here in the next few days...

With that, Here are some Mainsite goodies:

Dave Durante Front Uprise (gymnasty)

The Open

No comments:

Post a Comment