28.3.14

TGIF


Another great picture from an awful workout. This was Hotshots 19, a Hero workout in honor of the 19 firefighters killed in the Arizona fire last year. I barely slept the night before this because I knew it would be that hard... even today I have yet to do a harder workout. Shoutout to Tyler Charon for being brave enough to tackle it with me.

-

It's Friday! Had to get a quick post in.

Some news... After this weekend, the Open will be over and the Zamcave will be ready for the season! The workouts will be on Saturdays. Just let me know ahead of time if you plan on coming out!

Anyways, no heavy lifting tomorrow... Trying to finally get some recovery time in before 14.5. Mobility all day.

Since I don't have much to write today, here's a cool video from Mainsite a couple days ago:

http://media.crossfit.com/awset/CrossFit_10_GeneralPhysical_skills6_53163396e5d5d_SD.mp4

Notice how flexibility is kind of put on the back burner for most of the people in the video. Flexibility and mobility are usually chinks in people's armor because it's ignored so often. Improve your mobility and you'll be one step ahead.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment