4.4.14

Opening Day


Today's the day! First real workout of the new season. I'm pumped. Hope everyone is too!

-

Zamcave. Week 1. Day 1.

3 rounds: 
- 1 min max wallballs (20/12)
- 1 min max ring row
- 1 min max S2OH (75#)
- 1 min max kettlebell swing (1.5/1)
- 1 min max box jumps
- 1 min rest. 

Accessory work. Play around with tire flips & drags, rope climbs, farmers walks, sandbags, etc. 

It's gonna be money. I hope everyone has a phenomenal time and gets a lot out of it!

Also, a quick update for the blog: I've added a FAQ page and a Programming page up on the bar next to Crossfit Lingo. I got the idea from Ben Bergeron's blog (competitorswod.blogspot.com). I thought it could be some more helpful info for you guys as well as a place to explain some of the reasoning behind what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment