6.4.14

Squattin' on the Job


Working with DJ on some construction today... Had to snap the classic OHS picture. Yes, that's real wood.

-

Zamcave. Week 1. Day 3. 

5x3 backsquat @ 90%

EMOM 20
- 5 pullups
- 10 pushups
- 15 squats

I deeply apologize for missing a post yesterday. Between working on the gym(s), working out, and weekend festivities, I had little extra time. Getting back to the important stuff now...

Unfortunately a lot of the guys could not show up yesterday. The couple guys that were the just did some skill and strength stuff and chilled out in the sun. It ended up being a pretty good time... Perfect day for it, too. I wish more guys could have come. 

Hit a nice little double session this morning: 

21-15-9 
- burpees
- KBS (53)
- 6 front rack walking lunge steps (135) between movements.

Reps went 21-lunge-21-lunge-15-lunge-15- etc... 
Spicy.

Then...

EMOM 14
Odd: 15 GHD situp
Even: 15 hip extension

Holy abdominals

Here's another cool Dave Durante video. Watching what this guy can do makes me rethink what I've done with my life up to this point. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment